As a 21st Century learning organization, Sparkrill is providing students opportunities to be successful in this increasingly complex world while keeping the humane touch in creating a better tomorrow for all of us.
Six C’s that set SIS apart from the rest are-
- Competitiveness Various Competitions are arranged targeting to increase students’ efficiency not only in academics but even in various co- curricular activities. This builds the competitive spirit and makes them think smart and builds intelligence.
- Confidence SIS develops the confidence in children by making them take part in various activities and also encourages in taking the lead and organizing them.
- Communication Communication is an important quality which every child needs to develop in order to express his views and learn new things from the known ones. At SIS we develop these skills by encouraging them to take part in co curricular activities like Elocution, Debate, Extempore and Circle time.
- Courage The students of SIS are very courageous and take up the challenges happily and complete them with dedication.
- Creativity Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality. At SIS students are very creative and perceive the world in a new way.
- Curiosity Curiosity is the urge that one feel to know more about something. ... Curiosity is the state of being curious: inquisitive, wondering, ready to poke around and figure something out. So, SIS builds these qualities in the children right from grade 1.